Saturday, November 20, 2010

Facebook (1)

Facebook (1): "Today I went to Time out for Women. It was AMAZING. I have a new outlook on life. There was the most wonderful speaker Mariama Kallon she was from Sierre Leone she was one the MOST selfless, Christ like people I know. She is strong and she has a beautiful testimony. I can not begin to understand all the things that she has seen and had gone through in her life. I do know because of her stories she shared I have snapping out of my selfish ways and I will forever be greatful to her! I am blessed beyond words can tell. I have NOTHING to complain or whine about! I have trials and things that may be hard to me, but these things are nothing compared to others around the world. I will be THANKFULL ALL the time! I must never forget this. She really made an impact on my life and I will not forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment